Man Overboard! 11 Cute Animals Who Belong at Sea
Some animals enjoy chasing tennis balls and chasing mice, while others like belly rubs and scavenging for treats. And for a rare few, the thing that makes them happiest is joining their fellow buccaneers on the poop deck as they sail the mighty seas.
These 11 animals are singing “yo ho yo ho a pirate’s life for me!” as they pillage the seas and hoisten the mizzen!
1. If raccoons could jump aboard a Pirate ship, this hornswaller would be great at looting chests thanks to his stealthily moves.
2. Sir Stuffington is an old salt who was born on the streets and suffered a pillage from a racoon, resulting in him becoming the world’s cutest Pirate kitten, ready to sail the seas.
3. Jackson, this stoic Australian Sheppard, stares blankly at his landlocked lubbers as he remembers his days eating his dog food out of the bung hole.
4. The only thing Max loves more than cuddling with his landlubber human is scraping the barnacles off of his rudder and firing cannons through the porthole of his ship, SS Purina.
5. Don’t let his cute looks fool you! Fluffy to Pomeranian is one of the meanest sea monsters on the ship! His swashbucklin’ attitude fights of the enemies every time.
6. Tyler the Pug plans to go off leash tonight to catch the evenin’ tide. When the sun rises, he will comely wench his treasure: a bag o’ bacon treats.
7. Ralphie be an extra good boy today as he blew the man down and battened down the hatches on his walk ‘round the block. Shiver me timbers! No one messes with this lad.
8. These three wild Corgis were ready to heave ho and hang their enemies from the yardarm. Dead men tell no tales against these Pirates! Blow the man down!
9. This little lassie may look like a landlubber, but she’s definitely a woman-o-war. She’s ready to hop on the ship, weigh the anchor, and hoist the mizzen! Meow!
10. Darla the seadog kitty was made for the sea. From her crow’s nest she likes to meow, “Blow the man down!” as she counts her doubloons and booty.
11. Milo the squirrel misses the ‘ole Pirate days. Even though he is now a landlubber, he still finds the most unexpected places to bury his hidden bounty.