June 25, 2014 / KingsIsle Entertainment

FreeKI Games Launches Trivia!

Recently on FreeKI Games, we launched a new trivia system!  Many Wizard101 and Pirate101 players rejoiced because of the prize associated with passing a trivia quiz… Crowns!

Here at KingsIsle, we were excited about the implementation of trivia for many different reasons. We thought it would give players a chance to stretch their brains and perhaps learn about new topics. Doesn’t everyone have a niche field that they know a lot about? As trivia continues to grow and we add more and more quizzes, we hope that every player can login to FreeKI Games and see a trivia topic that makes them go, “Oh! I know a lot about that!”

Plus let’s be honest… we knew that our players would be really excited about earning Crowns! With every trivia quiz that you pass with a 75% score or higher, KingsIsle will award 10 Crowns directly to your account. There is a limit of 10 trivia quizzes you can take per day, which means that if you pass all your quizzes you could earn 100 Crowns a day!

trivia1

We love how this gives our players an additional opportunity to get access to Crowns, especially knowing that it can be hard for many young Wizards or Pirates to gain access to premium areas of the game or purchase some Crown Shop items otherwise.

Hopefully you’re enjoying FreeKI Games Trivia as much as we have enjoyed creating it! If you haven’t checked out trivia before, head on over to FreeKI Games to try it out. All you have to do is login with your KingsIsle account and start taking quizzes!

What we’d like to know from you all today is what kind of quizzes are your favorite? Are there certain topics you’d like to see more of within FreeKI Games Trivia? Tell us in the comments section below!

1. Moni / Jun 27 2014 3:28 pm

I have problem with trivias recently. When i click on some of them they do not load. I asked someone if she/he has the same problem but they answered that they dont have it. I really want to receive some crowns but now i can not 😦 can someone help me or explain why is that

• Anonymous / Jul 26 2014 1:51 pm

Use a different browser. I tried a different browser and it worked, I use Google Chrome or Firefox now. If none work, try Opera. Also, I’m glad KI used my idea of Baseball Trivia.

• Author in Progress / Jul 29 2014 9:13 pm

I’ve been experiencing that too. I click on them and it loads then shows nothing but a black screen. I don’t know why, but it needs to be fixed. It’s becoming a big problem for me.
      😦

2. Anonymous / Jun 28 2014 4:05 pm

Is it bad that i just do the easiest trivia’s?

• Anonymous / Aug 14 2014 8:17 am

I do that too

3. Anonymous / Jun 28 2014 4:49 pm

Can you make a soccer trivia? Or a trivia about authors or grammar

4. Anonymous / Jun 29 2014 5:43 pm

I love it 😀 wished there was on physics 🙂

5. AmberL / Jun 29 2014 8:44 pm

Thanks for the Crowns rewards for the trivia quizzes.

My favourite seem to be the solar system, horse and insects ones. Guess I just like natural history sort of things… if the solar system could be said to be that 🙂

I’d like to see more natural history ones: like dog breeds, animals native to different countries, trees or plants.

Or something to help us learn more things by rote: like periodic table letters matched to names (or do you already have this one?), morse codes, or even other gods, like Celtic, Viking, Mayan or Roman (though I don’t think there are Roman gods in the game yet.)

It would also be great if we could submit our own quizzes… obivously you’d have to check if we got the answers right 🙂

Finally: is there somewhere we could mail you about mistakes that we find in the quizzes? Most I’d previously spotted seem to have been corrected but just in case there are any more?

6. u877y / Jun 30 2014 9:21 pm

I really like the punctuation trivia and the Greek Mythology trivia!

7. LilCrown / Jul 1 2014 8:15 pm

they should increase the number of crowns for a few weeks to 50 or 100 crowns who agrees with me reply with “aye”.

P.S. time should be about 3-4 weeks

• abhi7801 / Jul 28 2014 7:59 am

aye

• Anonymous / Aug 10 2014 2:17 pm

aye

8. Anonymous / Jul 9 2014 5:42 am

Can you make a Harry Potter trivia? Please 🙂

• Tricia / Jul 16 2014 8:09 am

Omg YES a Harry Potter one!!!

• Anonymous / Aug 24 2014 3:42 pm

YES PLEASE!

9. Anonymous / Jul 12 2014 12:22 am

The trivia idea is awesome. However sometimes i always find a black screen and questions doesnt load. I tried many times to refresh but always returns the black screen.

10. esmail / Jul 15 2014 7:17 am

i toddally support the kingsisle trivia because it gives the wizard or the pirate a good learning and some crowns that he/she can buy zones and buy something or two in the crown shop so i liked this idea.

who agree with me please leave a reply

11. Tricia / Jul 16 2014 8:08 am

Umm, my time zone’s different to the American one it uses, so today it thought i did 10 when ive only done 3… 😦

• Tricia / Jul 16 2014 8:12 am

nvm it gets rid of the trivias i did yesterday as it goes along 🙂

12. Anonymous / Jul 18 2014 3:53 pm

I only see 8 trivia for wizard101 not 10 whats up with that?

13. DiamondChainRolexx / Jul 19 2014 7:50 am

Hi, how about some Biology quizzes? I study Biology and it’s my niche field.

14. lulupy7 / Jul 19 2014 1:47 pm

they should make video game trivia like u could pick a video game and then they would ask u questoins like club penguin witch is a mascott. that would probably make trivia more fun or they could make a chess trivia like how many pawns are in the beginning of a game.

15. Colin / Jul 21 2014 8:44 am

the trivia is great but the problem is it gives small crowns if it would give more crowns like 100 a lot more people would be joining wizard101 most of my friends quit wizard101 cause the amount crowns received

16. Anonymous / Aug 2 2014 1:35 pm

i think it would be better if the harder the difficulty the more crowns

17. huzaifa / Sep 10 2014 10:30 am

i also think trivia is very good but i think you should give 20 crowns on each trivia normally cause we work so hard to do trivia and get only 100 in all trivia so it should be 200 in all 🙂

• Anonymous / Nov 13 2014 2:43 pm

they do now 😀
      🙂

18. vinh / Oct 18 2014 7:33 pm

Add a medival times trivia. For example:knights, castles,etc.
    Thanks!
    P.S:I spelled mediaval wrong.

19. OSCAR / Nov 18 2014 6:24 pm

I Still think there should be 7 characters instead of 6.So we can have one of each school,many players have told me this,ty.

20. Alyce / Dec 17 2014 4:33 am

KI Trivia is great. But, I’d like to give you some advise to improve our Trivia gameplay. Could you please make the questions in order just like the School Test (Term Test) MCQ paper? Thank you. 🙂

21. Anonymous / Oct 29 2016 7:24 pm

Could you give us like a Divergent Trivia? or Hunger Games? That would be really cool.