You Know You’re A Wizard101 Player When…
Have you convinced everyone you know to create their own Wizard101 account? Do you dream at night about leveling up? Many of us play Wizard101 deep into the night, only going to bed when we absolutely have to. If this sounds like you, check out some of our favorite surefire signs that you’re a Wizard101 player.
1. One week after your friend first introduced you to the game, you convinced your whole family, best friends, neighbors, teachers, and more to create accounts.
2. You’ve had an awesome dream about Merle Ambrose calling you into his office with a yellow exclamation point over his head.
3. By looking at your watch, you can tell how much time is left before your pet hatches.
4. On the rare occasion you’re away from the game, you find yourself humming Wizard City’s battle music.
5. You throw a whole apple in your mouth and try to eat it in one bite. Why not? If your Piggle can do it, you can as well.
6. You play late into the night, only remembering to finish homework at the last minute. But before you open your books, you say, “Just one more battle.”
7. Someone makes you mad and you immediately imagine casting a spell on them.
8. A friend borrows money from you and you insist on being repaid in Crowns instead of dollars.
9. In the car, you half expect a yellow arrow to tell you which direction to go and how many more steps until you get to your destination.
10. On Halloween, you rock your Merle Ambrose costume.
11. You secretly hope your local pet shop will start selling Unicorns or Pixies.
12. At the grocery store, you insist on paying extra for the Mystic Dragon Potato. The man selling the potatoes has no idea how valuable those items are.
13. You try teaching your dog how to talk like the ones in Marleybone. It doesn’t work.
14. At the end of class, you sink into your seat like you’re preparing to teleport. You only get up when everyone else has left and the trick doesn’t appear to be working.
15. As you walk down the street, you randomly pick up pieces of scrap metal, rocks, & sticks for crafts.
16. You feel a legitimate fear when you see someone dressed in all black.
17. You have more than one Wizard101 account.
18. You buy prepaid cards to expand your perfect pet collection.
19. You battle the same boss over and over until he or she drops that one hat you know will make your gear stats perfect.
20. You constantly scavenge the wares at the Bazaar, searching for rare items to put in pride of place at one of your multiple houses.
What’s the number one sign to you that you’re a Wizard101 player? Thanks to all of our amazing Wizard101 players who gave us inspiration! See more funny lists like this on our message boards, on fansite Swordroll’s blog and on Wizard101 Central.