July 30, 2014 / KingsIsle Entertainment

Monster of a Good Time at FreeKI Games

There’s been a lot of talk about FreeKI Games trivia lately, and with the ability to earn up to 100 Crowns per day… why wouldn’t there be? Even though we love the trivia system and creating more quizzes for you, there is more to FreeKI Games than just answering quizzes for Crowns!

Have you spent any time looking at the great selection of free games online at FreeKI Games? We definitely have some of your old favorites like Sorcery Stones and Dueling Diego, where you can play for Wizard101 and Pirate101 free game codes. In addition to that, there are tons of other free games to play!

freekigames

These online mini games range from quick, addicting puzzles like Factory Balls 3 or Sweety Mahjong to epic adventures with tons of game levels like Mr Bree Returning Home and Drake and the Wizards 2. There’s something for everyone with a huge variety of different gaming categories!

drake-wizards-2

Each time we add a new mini game to FreeKI Games, we take time to make sure these additions hold up to our standards of quality and content. Just like any KingsIsle games, FreeKI Games are family friendly and we fun to play for all ages.

We truly want FreeKI Games to be a fun and safe portal for you to play mini games at, earn Crowns through trivia or game codes through KingsIsle Games… or just hang out! So we ask you players – what mini games are you currently enjoying on FreeKI Games? Are there certain types of games you’d like to see in the future?

Share your voice and tell us what you think in the comments. We’d love to hear your feedback!

1. masterhand90 / Jul 30 2014 11:00 am

I’m glad KI updated the site background, cause I didn’t like the one with outer space background and Merle Ambrose. Looked too old with the outer space background. Now I am going to do trivia for a Prince Yulefest! I like the trivia part of FreeKIGames by the way.

• Pirate101 And Wizard101 Master / Aug 1 2014 11:33 am

I don’t like 10 crowns a ton of questions, and 100 crowns per day? More crowns Please D:

• Talon Gianttail / Aug 1 2014 12:55 pm

I definetly agree, but i would say 50 or something

• Pirate101 And Wizard101 Master / Aug 1 2014 11:33 am

Yes me too also 🙂

• fluffybunny214 / Aug 1 2014 1:17 pm

i totally agree with that

• Reilly McWhorter / Aug 1 2014 1:37 pm

Yes, I do too believe that the trivia should be worth at least 50-100 crowns. 30 crowns at the least. But I personally think 10 crowns is to short an amount.

2. Anonymous / Jul 30 2014 11:10 am

Love the games, don’t love the trivia. 10 crowns per quiz is not cool. Do you know how annoying it is to answer 120 questions a day and only get 100 crowns?! Come on KI, more crowns.

• Alex / Jul 30 2014 12:21 pm

Do you have any idea what kingsisle is doing for you? who cares how much crowns you get, at least you are getting some. If you don’t like it buy crowns yourself.

• ANONYM / Jul 31 2014 9:48 am

yes 20 crowns is good

• Anonymous / Jul 30 2014 1:05 pm

Well, the reason they made it hard to get free crowns is because, if it’s easy, no one will buy crowns. Thus they cannot make money.

• max / Aug 1 2014 11:47 am

cool

• Pirate101 And Wizard101 Master / Aug 1 2014 11:32 am

Raise crowns on weekends 😀
      ~someone

• a wizard101 lover :D / Aug 1 2014 12:46 pm

to be honest that sounds a bit greedy but I think they could invent a game that’s a bit harder then maybe the quizzes and give 150 crowns if you finish them all? it seems like a lot but yeah

• TheAnonymousDitsy / Aug 1 2014 9:28 pm

I don’t see what’s wrong with the trivia.

3. Jay / Jul 30 2014 11:47 am

I think more games should reward codes.
    Also when we unlock certain achievements,we could get some crowns or codes or gold.

• Kitty / Jul 30 2014 4:36 pm

I agree, more and different games for in game items, Pirate 101 could use some more gold and housing things. Why not let us decide which game to redeem the items as well, sometimes I want things for Wizard other times I need things for Pirates.

• Johnson / Jul 31 2014 12:00 am

I agree as well

• fluffybunny214 / Aug 1 2014 1:18 pm

me too 🙂

4. Wendley / Jul 30 2014 12:12 pm

You guys need to add a game where we can play with our pets for Pirate101 I think that would be awesome

5. Logan Mistspear / Jul 30 2014 12:20 pm

Actually i like the new trivia system, But really 10 crowns per trivia is kind of not that cool or rewarding, If you guys made 20 Crowns per trivia which means 200 Crowns/Day It’d be a bit cool, Also for example your Wizard City 50% OFF zones was for 4 days only, and people who they were playing trivias couldn’t collect 375 crowns because of 10 crowns per trivia, But it it was 200 crowns per day, People would just collected 400 crowns and bought at least one area, So i hope you guys can make it 20 Crowns/Trivia – 200 Crowns/Day because it’s a struggle to get 100 Crowns/Day.

Also, 75% of questions and i get crowns, A bit unfair, Specially it’d be fair to be 50%. To help players get the crowns and help them trough their journeys through the games.

I hope you guys at Kingsisle read my comment and do it! Keep the great job! 🙂

Logan Mistspear

• George / Aug 1 2014 12:49 pm

True, getting ten crowns a day can be a bit frustratingly slow. However, there’s a reason they limit everyone to 10 quizzes a day. Subscriptions and crowns are the only ways (that I know of) that Kingsilse makes money, so they’re not about to go and make it so everyone can get a bunch of crowns easily.

Most people don’t seem to understand what the word fair means. Fair means everyone has the same opportunities and chances for something to happen. It would be unfair if I needed a 50% to get crowns and you needed 75%, but that is not the case. Everyone needs a 75%. The fact that you are calling anything ‘unfair’ about the fact that Kingsilse is letting you get crowns for free makes it seem like you’re taking these quizzes for granted. Don’t take them for granted. Seriously.

• Anonymous / Aug 1 2014 1:12 pm

the questions are super easy if your getting them wrong so much maybe use engines to help you out and 75% is a reasonable number it makes you strive to do better the next time if you failed the first i get 100% on all its so easy and memorize able

6. Queenbubblez / Jul 30 2014 12:38 pm

I would like more game and rewards and also codes for pets if you get a really high score on a game.

• fluffybunny214 / Aug 1 2014 1:19 pm

I like all these ideas 😀

7. Anonymous / Jul 30 2014 12:44 pm

I think we should get more crowns per trivia, 10 a quiz makes it tedious and boring.

8. Anonymous / Jul 30 2014 1:08 pm

duelin diego is a nice mini game!

• fluffybunny214 / Aug 1 2014 1:19 pm

hard but good… 😉

9. Hiika / Jul 30 2014 1:33 pm

Hmm.. I would like to see more platform games such as Drake and the Wizards 2… Also maybe so more Wizard101 trivia? The pirates get a lot of choices for them so why can’t wizards ? And as someone mentioned above, a bit more crowns that are available to be earned. Maybe 15 or 20 crowns instead of 10? Other then that, everything is pitch perfect

• fluffybunny214 / Aug 1 2014 1:20 pm

I think 15 is a good amount (just my opinion)

10. weegeefan3 / Jul 30 2014 1:41 pm

i would like to see a pirate101 mini game like grub gardian where you can win crown shop items crowns gold and more. the easiest things to get are gold and cloths and the hardest things to get are crowns and companions. special mini game only companions

• Anonymous / Jul 30 2014 7:46 pm

Good idea.
      And please improve Grub Guardian with new stuff and crowns codes to more KI games.

• trey / Jul 31 2014 11:43 pm

yea grub guardian gives xp for pet and pet snacks so it would be good for me because i have a li’l siren so it will be good to make it a higher rank

11. Jeremy Diehl / Jul 30 2014 1:58 pm

All of the games I’ve tried are fun, but what I’d like to see is for the player to be able to select, at the end of the game, whether they get a prize redeemable in Wizard or Pirate, so we can play all the games and collect the prizes for the 101 game we play the most!

12. Anonymous / Jul 30 2014 2:50 pm

doodle dug

• Pirate101 And Wizard101 Master / Aug 1 2014 11:30 am

I just read it and I laughed “Doodle Dug” XD

13. Golden Dino / Jul 30 2014 2:52 pm

I am fine with the 10 crowns per quiz, but it would be cool if the amount of crowns you get varied depending on your score percent. I also think the quizzes should give some other things like gold or maybe even items if you make a really good score, or something like that, just to spice it up. I like Grub Guardian, but I don’t really play it as much because I am stuck on Pirate101 and the pet training doesn’t really help my character. If you could make a pet training thing for Pirate101, too, that would be great since the in-game training is boring because you don’t do anything. If you can make more great games, please do because the ones you make are awesome!!!

Golden Dino
    Hoodoo Guru

14. Anonymous / Jul 30 2014 3:33 pm

My favorite game is kamikaze pigs. I think it would be nice to get some crowns from the games so that I won’t have to play trivia which can be kinda boring after a while

15. Fiery Gavin deBluff level53 witchdoctor / Jul 30 2014 4:18 pm

KingsIsle should add the mini games from pirates 101 to there website. I’m also in favor of increasing the crowns put out by trivia by 10 or so

16. MYTH4EVER! / Jul 30 2014 4:43 pm

I personally think having some games like the ones in the pirate101 mini games added here for pirate101 random loot would be really cool since wizard101 has some here.

17. Anonymous / Jul 30 2014 4:57 pm

My kids quit playing KIFreeGames when they started getting only rewards like a piece of Mist wood or a level 1 pet snack from the games instead of wands, pets and décor like they used to. However, as non-subscribers who have to earn their crowns, they really enjoy the Trivia. Sure, it takes a week or so to earn enough to buy anything, but my Card Pack addicted child can get at least a pack a week now, and she loves it. She was also able to buy 2 zones on her character.
    I do agree with several others that we should be able to earn rewards from mini-games for Pirate101 as well. I play that and I like Coin Drop. I’d like to see it added to the roster at KIFreeGames.

18. Bob / Jul 30 2014 5:53 pm

Could you guys make like kingsisle games to earn crowns instead of just the trivias? I mean I try to do the trivias every day but I just don’t really like the idea of having to answer so many questions just for crowns.

19. johnnny / Jul 30 2014 7:06 pm

welll i hope you guys will double the crowns if you get 75% or higher in a quiz but i hope for changing it to ten question in a trivia and it will be 70% or higher and you earn 20 crowns instead of ten hope you like my response thank you

20. Anonymous / Jul 30 2014 7:32 pm

Hello,
    The idea to get pet snacks for our pets in pirates I think would be great. Have the option to choose what item you earned and want for your victory also sounds great. The Grub game for pirates also sounds like a very good idea. As far as the crowns earned on trivia think we all should be thankful for any thing if is free. I know this may not be the place to say it. But better snacks and stuff for high level pet sparring seems to be lacking. Well is so rare to see may as well say that you do not get.

21. Sam / Jul 31 2014 2:09 am

Plz double the crowns on Saturdays and Sundays.

• Pirate101 And Wizard101 Master / Aug 1 2014 11:27 am

Yes, do 30 or 20 crowns or like 15. On the weekends only though. I think that would be good.
      ~Someone ;-;

22. Antonio Dianežević / Jul 31 2014 7:13 am

I’m fine with 10 crown per trivia, I’m like mini games and gifts they give.
    Only thing I don’t like is cash shop in Grub Guardian. Maps, Towers and Power ups for real money is just too much.

23. Angel MythCaster / Jul 31 2014 9:16 am

I’m a tremendous fan of the trivia and offer kudos to KingsIsle for thinking of this. By enabling players to earn a set amount of crowns a day by answering questions, they have transformed the advertised “free” Wizard101 game into a game that is indeed, actually free—provided that you are willing to spend around 30 minutes a day answering 120 questions for a net of 100 crowns daily. This is a huge step that benefits both free players and those who are unable to buy as many crowns as they like—which, I think, describes the majority of Wizard101’s player base, present company included. Moreover, it shows to both the community and parents alike that KingsIsle is after more than just the money in your wallet; they are willing to offer an incentive to learn about a variety of different subjects! As a parent, I’m particularly fond of the educational trivia offered, as it enables both children and adults like to refresh their memory on certain subject material that everyone should know.

For those who are criticizing KingsIsle for only offering such a minuscule amount of crowns: I don’t blame you for doing so… after all, you’d be crazy to not want more free stuff! But we have to keep in mind that this is something that they don’t HAVE to do and once never even did, so let’s give them some credit for what they’re currently doing now, eh? At any rate, it’s a safe bet that KingsIsle never intended for trivia alone to be everyone’s main source of obtaining crowns (they’d lose quite a bit of revenue otherwise), but rather, to serve as a method of earning crowns for free and/or less fortunate players.

• Nigel / Jul 31 2014 11:33 am

i would be really happy and burst into tears if you guys made trivia into 20 crowns andi would wizard101 hope you do becasue 10 per quiz is wasting my time and the areas cost a lot please make it 20

• Pirate101 And Wizard101 Master / Jul 31 2014 9:00 pm

Yes. Wizard101 Areas are kind of a lot. Just for Cyclops Lane and Fircecat alley are 375. That is a lot. ~Someone

24. Anonymous / Jul 31 2014 11:28 am

can you give 20 crowns per trivia Plz

• Anonymous / Aug 1 2014 12:56 pm

yeah

• fluffybunny214 / Aug 1 2014 1:22 pm

I feel like anything over 750 crowns I too much. I spend most of my time saving up crowns and sometimes, I feel to tempted to spend it when I’m saving to unlock zones

25. Anonymous / Jul 31 2014 12:17 pm

add pirate 101 mini games

26. Anonymous / Jul 31 2014 2:25 pm

My favorite game so far is Dueling Diego. I do not enjoy the trivia all that much though. Some categories are a little boring, but I do wish to see more games with the chance to earn crowns. What if you added an option for crown so that you get 10% of your score in a game as crowns or something.

27. Anonymous / Jul 31 2014 2:39 pm

maybe we could get like have 20 or 30 crowns per quiz for a short while like one week and then go back to 100 crowns

28. Pirate101 And Wizard101 Master / Jul 31 2014 8:56 pm

Hmm I agree with all the raise crowns per trivia. 10 crowns per 75% you get isn’t much at all. but if you think about it, 10 days get perfect score on all of them, you will get 1,000 crowns. And that isn’t bad at all for no purchasing. ~ Someone

29. musadiq4 / Aug 1 2014 1:12 am

yeah would get a least 30 crown per quiz cuz the quiz are long

30. Fair Ashley Holystone / Aug 1 2014 5:37 am

I do enjoy a little break playing the games at FreeKI. But the trivia…well, I’m afraid to say I gave up on it after a couple weeks. Yes you can get crowns, but I literally ACE each trivia, and doing the same thing everyday for 100 crowns…that routine ended. Sorry 😦

• Anonymous_2 / Aug 1 2014 1:48 pm

Same here. ;-;

31. blakespiritstaff / Aug 1 2014 7:49 am

i think that you get crowns based on the difculty of the trivia like easy 10 crowns medium 50 crowns and hard 100 crowns some thing like that. please read this

32. Anonymous_2 / Aug 1 2014 9:13 am

I got to say, the games are pretty fun. There are multiple things you can do, and earn. But, what i think that Kingsile gaming lacks, is probably more games for the wizard101 and pirate101, like skull riders, coin drop, or even a grub guardian for pirate101. The quizzes are great, yea don’t get me wrong, but 10 crowns?! That is equal to me spending 10 cents (in America)! I think that that number should be increased to, 50 crowns. Expensive, I know, but that is worth 50 cents! I also think that grub guardian should be upgraded. Its spells are stuck in Celestia! How about adding a shadow tower, and increasing tower rank to, rank 7? 2 more ranks should do it. Also, the other games that are not wizard101 or pirate101, how about giving them crowns if they make, say up to 10,000, or so, for about, 100 crowns. That should be fair. Thanks for adding my comment into account. I sure hope it happens.

• oscar / Aug 1 2014 11:09 am

I spend 30 minutes getting crowns 10 crowns but 50 crowns would just be great. 50 crowns for a trivia would be there for limited time.

33. Anonymous / Aug 1 2014 9:53 am

i think you should add cactus mcoy2 and the papas donuteria

34. oscar / Aug 1 2014 11:05 am

I think trivias are great, crowns for free, it was my first time getting crowns. I spent 2750 crowns from trivias.

35. Anonymous / Aug 1 2014 11:08 am

I dig doodle dug, and grub Guardian. I do like free crowns no matter how many you get free is free can not complain there. I would like to see a mystery gift for visiting and playing. Just a suggeston Bring people to the site . . After so many visits get a gift 🙂 unique wand or furniture. EVEN better a PET!!! looooove pets.

• fluffybunny214 / Aug 1 2014 1:25 pm

very interesting 🙂

36. Scathach / Aug 1 2014 11:14 am

It would be good for players to get more crowns but if they gave away more than 20 crowns for trivia, they would lose a lot of money. Their two main ways of making money are probably memberships and crowns, and if the workers don’t have a job besides the games, it would be harder for them to make a living. But I think it would be awesome to get more crowns, it’d just be bad business for KI.

37. RDG / Aug 1 2014 11:18 am

I personally love the idea of getting free crowns for trivias.i honestly hope we got about 20 for each one however,i don’t want to be greedy so whatever you awesome people do please keep the trivias going.

38. talha / Aug 1 2014 11:20 am

I really like the trivia games. one thing that you should improve on is that if someone plays a trivia game and gets all of them right you should award them bonus arowns depending on what difficulty it is for e.g- if someone gets all right on an easy trivia quiz they should get a bonus award of 75 crowns, if someone gets all right on medium trivia they should get a bonus award of 150 crowns and if someone gets right all of hard trivia quiz they should get a bonus award of 250 crowns. Also if you are reading this i think you should update on wizard101 a quest progress booklet- this will let players know how many quest they have until they finish that world also can you update on the game (wizard101) like a raffle prize game where every week when you log in you pick 3 hidden cards if you get two matching cards you get a reward of 125 crowns or if you match all three you get a reward of 300 crowns.

thx for reading! Tarlac water breeze lvl 46- wizard101

• Anonymous_2 / Aug 1 2014 1:51 pm

75=75 cents
      150= 1 dollar 50 cents
      250= 2 dollars 50 cents
      Seems legit…

39. pam storm blade / Aug 1 2014 11:20 am

i think getting crowns after a quiz is sooo cool i love it

40. Justin / Aug 1 2014 11:21 am

I Like Grub Guardian (ALSO make one pirate101 with there pet idea like Grub Guardian) call it: YUM Guardian XD

41. marcus / Aug 1 2014 11:23 am

My favorite mini game is Trivia. Its because you can get 10 crowns if you get 75% right questions.
    And in my opinion this is the best mini game Kingsisle has ever made in free KI games!

• marcus / Aug 1 2014 11:26 am

I wish it was 50 crowns a day because I cannot answer all the answers right, so I dont get 100 crowns a day 😦

42. lydell / Aug 1 2014 11:33 am

i think there should be more games for the phones so that more people can take them and still wizard 101 crowns

• fluffybunny214 / Aug 1 2014 1:27 pm

I recommend more games on both wizard 101 and pirate 101

43. Anonymous / Aug 1 2014 11:40 am

I think it would be cool to add Shadow Magic in Grub Guardian

44. Anonymous / Aug 1 2014 11:44 am

you people don’t know what your getting, kingsisle is giving you a chance to get 100 crowns a day, if you don’t like just buy your own crowns

45. Anonymous / Aug 1 2014 11:50 am

I agree that you shouldn’t receive too many crowns, but it should be boosted to at LEAST 20-30 crowns.

• fluffybunny214 / Aug 1 2014 1:28 pm

the best compromise I can think of is between 15 and 20

• P-Jay / Aug 1 2014 1:51 pm

I second that but I’d make it at least 25-30 depending on your score.

• Anonymous_2 / Aug 1 2014 1:57 pm

i hear you.
      If you get 100 crowns right now, 20=200, and 30=300.
      it is awesome to have it at 20 or 30, maybe 50? give 500 crowns a day.

46. Anonymous / Aug 1 2014 11:58 am

I love pirate 101 so much! I Like dueling Diego. But I like wizard 101 more! sorry… 😦

47. Anonymous / Aug 1 2014 12:05 pm

I LOVE the crowns as reward for the trivia, but I miss the KI trivia. Can it be brought back?

Gabrielle

48. Jeannie Hatchko / Aug 1 2014 12:13 pm

I would love to see more games that raise my Wizard 101 pet’s level. I love grub guardian, but am no good when it gets to the really hard maps and get a little tired of doing the same map over and over.

I also like that people can get crowns from doing the surveys. That was a GREAT idea.

49. someone / Aug 1 2014 12:18 pm

I would also request at least 20-30 crowns per trivia.(My wizard, eric drake is a level 30 death wizard and i didn’t go into any crown areas. the way did it was battling field guards for over a year and a half).

50. Anonymous / Aug 1 2014 12:20 pm

i think you should start giving the prizes that you did on the games like, doodle dug, like the mounts and wands and pets.