September 25, 2014 / KingsIsle Entertainment

Your Favorite Year of Wizard101 – Stephanie LightCloud

We’re getting near the end of our Birthday Blog Celebration Contest but have a great entry for you today from Stephanie LightCloud, level 75 Storm Wizard.  Stephanie writes a letter to KingsIsle which she titled “Straight From a Wizard’s Heart.”

Dear Kingsisle,

First off, I would like to thank you for creating this wonderful program to train young wizards such as myself. It allowed me to learn to control my magic, which was difficult for me after I missed my acceptance letter from Hogwarts (They should really look into hiring better staff!). This program sent me on quests and experiences only the greatest wizards in the history of magic had experienced, and I feel honored to counted as one of those hero’s in WIzard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, MooShu, Dragonspyre, Celestia, Zafaria, Avalon, Azteca and Khrysalis.

wizard101-2010b-3

Although I know there are many more difficult and heroic challenges to come, the year full of the quests I found the most intriguing was 2010. This was the year when PVP just got a whole lot more serious (Please note that I wrote that sentence in a hard and serious tone). The advanced pet system was introduced! At first I thought it was just a phase, but I became OBSESSED with creating the perfect pet, and I still am today! I spend hours training my adorable wild sabertooth in the Pet Pavilion everyday, striving to get him to mega. After I finish training him, what will I do, you might ask? Well! I’ll move on to the next pet and the next one and… oh you get the idea! On to my favorite quest of 2010.

Through out the years there have been many challenges that I was forced to face, each and every one of them sent an adrenaline rush through my wand! However, my all time favorite quest was when we had to save Selena Gomez, who was being held captive in the hands of the King of Crab Alley. All those monsters I had to defeat made me a braver and stronger wizard! And not to mention the huge boost of self confidence I felt when I saved one of the most famous mortals in the mundane world. Also, let’s not forget about that huge dance party we had after I had saved her!

wizard101-2010b-1

The school of storm run by Professor Halston Balestrom has been my home since Level 1 and I am so happy to be a part of the wizard101 family, thank you for allowing me to experience these grand quests and have a happy birthday!

Your Fellow Wizard,
Stephanie LightCloud

1. nick / Sep 25 2014 5:44 pm

I like fishing in wizard 101

2. SavannahRubyForge / Sep 25 2014 7:47 pm

This is done really well! 🙂

3. Anonymous / Sep 26 2014 4:17 am

Hello,KingIsle my name is Tama. My favorite year in Wizard101 is that there are MANY pets and fun houses to buy and explore. My favorite place to go is Unicorn Way to the Lady Orial Maze. She’s so beautiful! Her Fairies are always pretty and happy, and her Maze is AMAZING. I love finding the hidden treasure in her maze. I love doing the PVP. But most of all I love helping the people who need help in Wizard101. Dueling is the best part about Wizard101. I am glad we get to duel with our Friends. Wizard101 is an awesome creation for this world. It teaches us many things. It teaches us that by caring and helping others. We help ourselves. By giving we are getting back. But not all things do we get back. I am happy that I can play this amazing game for free. I am glad I can connect with other people across the WHOLE world! Wizard101 is the game every man,woman,kid should play. Thank you KingIsle for making this amazing game!

• Anonymous / Sep 28 2014 7:19 pm

my favorite thing was that it has lots of animals and spells and fun

4. cody pioli / Sep 26 2014 10:16 am

My favorite year was when you inter dusted fishing that is my most favorite thing to do in the game and out side the game.

5. Anonymous / Sep 26 2014 1:55 pm

Well done!

6. Anonymous / Sep 26 2014 2:38 pm

OMG STEPHANIE!!! YOU ARE THE BESTEST FRIEND I”VE EVER HAD.

7. Destiny Seacloud / Sep 26 2014 5:12 pm

Nicely done, Stephanie Lightcloud! You are a really good writer.

8. savannah whitson / Sep 26 2014 6:38 pm

it is my favor year is the 6 birthday

9. Vannessa / Sep 26 2014 8:37 pm

Hello KingIsle I’m Vannessa. My favorite year in Wizard101 would have to be hanging out with my friends they are really cool sure I don’t know some of them in real life but they seem pretty awesome, also another thing would have to the pets I tons of them they are super cute and adorable I collect all kinds of them….Also I love the outfits I get to great I always come up with something that goes with my mount, wand, ect. I would have to say Wizard101 would have to be the best game I have ever played…It teaches lots of things about life friendship, loyalty, and trust because some people you can trust on there but not all…I would also say the best part is when I get to go on quest to lvl my person up.Thank you KingIsle for making this amazing game that men, women, and kids can play.

• Vannessa / Sep 26 2014 8:48 pm

I mean create not great when i was talking about the outfits lol

10. Anonymous / Sep 27 2014 4:45 am

nice job did you put the pictures yourself or how does it work

11. marco / Sep 27 2014 1:01 pm

this game is so cool

12. cool dude / Sep 27 2014 2:11 pm

also bane is awesome you never know what your going to get it could be a pet some cool stuff or a very cool wand like that big wand in plus the houses are cool my favorite place is hunted cave cause it’s a place were you get lots of gold prizes and in the tower you can get crown loot it’ really cool the only house I like is that top maze one and I love the tel-o-porter things you never know were they will port you to it’s AWESOME IN WIZRD101!

I MEAN AWESOME!

13. Bradley HexRider / Sep 28 2014 5:20 pm

Will there be any more crown-events like these?

14. hannah / Sep 28 2014 5:25 pm

i love wizard 101 I lay on it every day hope they never give up wizard 101 because if they do I am going to be sooooo !!! dipresed and so sad that i am boerd every day. stephanie you are the best writer in the wourld ! thank u for writing this!.

15. brahm boomslinger / Sep 29 2014 10:00 am

My best year was this year because it was my funniest year . I finally turn a level15 to 18 fire wizard and I have a great friend who is a 36 death,34 ice, and 26life wizards I play with ever day. the most fun we all have is when we do dungeon and pvp . they now that I don’t have crown and we are the best friend ever be on wizard 101. we all be help each other ever day. I will all was play wizard 101 and never play other games and my wizard 101 wish is to be the best player,explore all the worlds ,and I want to get all the crown for the game to beat. I try pirate 101 and it not close to beat wizard 101.wizard 101 is my life and thank for creating this game and if it was never created I cry from doing nothing. BEST GAME EVER THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTH DAY WIZARD 101!!!!!!!