Pirate101 Arrrgust Eyepatch Contest Winners!
Arrrgust was quite the month, don’t you think? We celebrated Shark Week, gave away lots of prizes with our fan site contests, introduced new Aquila furniture in the Crown shop, and held the Design Your Own Eyepatch contest. With so many clever and creative members of the Pirate101 community, we received over 1,100 designs for this contest. Narrowing down the entries for our judges to vote was a challenge! Once we’d narrowed the entries to only the best of the best, our team of KingsIsle judges, including members of the Pirate101 development team, voted on their favorite designs. After all of the votes were tallied, we determined our Grand Prize Winner, 5 Runners Up and 5 Honorable Mentions. We even had a tie on the 5th Honorable Mention, so one additional lucky Pirate got a prize!
And the winners are… (Drumroll please)
In a landslide, our judges’ favorite and Grand Prize winner is Dead-Eye Hunter’s octopus eyepatch!
Following closely behind are our 5 Runners Up:
- William Kidd’s Troggy tongue eyepatch
- Reckless Rebecca’s blue mask eyepatch
- Inky Keilani’s skeleton hand eyepatch
- Cowardly A. Devereaux’s shell eyepatch
- Autumn’s spiral and feather eyepatch
And last, but not least, are our Honorable Mentions:
- Clever Cori Mitchell’s green branches eyepatch
- Salty Flynn Gerald’s corn collage eyepatch
- Merciless Angel’s dragon eye eyepatch
- Alexandra Devereaux’s dragon gem eyepatch
- Christina’s feather eyepatch
- Sarah’s dragon face eyepatch
Congratulations to all of our winners and a big thank you to everyone who submitted eyepatch designs!